ISSN: 2409-2797 (Print)
ISSN: 2409-5273 (Online)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As corresponding author, I on behalf of my co-authors submit the following manuscript for publication in BJNRD.
The manuscript is submitted in Microsoft Word document file format and has adhered to the BJNRD Manuscript Preparation Guideline.
i) One complete document in Microsoft Word document file format with author’s details and acknowledgement.
ii) One complete document in Microsoft Word document file format without author’s details and acknowledgement.
iii) All Figures (Images included) and Tables are provided at the end of the manuscript.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that it has not been published before or has not been considered or submitted for publication in any other journal.
- The submission of the manuscript has been approved by all co-authors (if any) and by the responsible authorities where the work has been carried out.
- Valid, current and working addresses and emails of all authors are provided.
- I/We have followed ethical considerations such as seeking ethical clearance, seeking permission to reproduce, disclosing potential conflict of interest, providing full name(s) of research funder or the grant number, declaring intellectual property rights (e.g. patents, copyrights and royalties from such rights) etc. in preparing the manuscript (attach documents).
- ORCID number of all authors are provided (if not generate from https://orcid.org/).
- A cover letter with a checklist is included.
- I/We understand that the manuscript is published both in Print and Online version. In case a print copy is requested, printing and mailing charges will be levied.
- I/We understand that the journal adheres to double-blind peer review process.
- I have included two experts in the relevant field as potential reviewers with their email and current valid address details.
- I/We understand that the BJNRD is registered under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY), which allows authors to retain copyright ownership and allow anyone to use the data, copy and distribute if the authors and source of publication are cited appropriately.
- The BJNRD as a publisher is provided the rights to copy, sell, and distribute the published manuscript.
Articles, which include book reviews and commentaries, indicating outstanding issues to be addressed and directions for future works pertaining to issues under discussion may be submitted as reviews. The review articles need not necessarily follow the structure of BJNRD articles.
Original research article
Original research article
Manuscript with a focus on themes such as environmental conservation, natural resources management and rural development covering the specific areas of agriculture, animal science, forestry, wildlife science and nature conservation, which are likely to be of interest to wide range of scholars reflecting pertinent issues will be given priority. Manuscript should have Title page followed by Abstract, Key words, Main body, Acknowledgement and References. The main body of the manuscript should include the Introduction (theoretical framework or appropriate context of the study, research question, purpose etc.), Materials and Method, Results and Discussion, and Conclusion.
Original article containing less than 3,000 words may be submitted as a Short Communication. The structure should be same as that of the original research article. The word count should include all parts of the article (title, abstract, keywords, body of the text, figures, tables and references including authors’ affiliation).
Short notes and reports such as new records of plants and animals can be submitted which may not follow the main structure.
BJNRD(c) All rights reserved
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.